Thursday, June 24, 2010

Best days


I remember summber before 8th grade, Christin and I had some of the most fun times of my life lol.

We would be home alone all day at either her house or mine, and we would be bored out of our minds. The things we came up with to pass the time are so retarded, haha.

Going in the dryer to spin as if it were a ride haha, sleeping on the roof mid-day and waking up sunburnt 2 hours later with awkward tanlines, jumping off the roof into the pool almost killing ourselves haha, racing in circles around my front/back/side yards, locking each other out and breaking back into the house then beating the shit out of each other haha, having no food so eating smores for breakfast lunch and dinner, sneaking out at 3am to go on bike riding adventures, going to the canyons and finding waterfalls and catching fish lol, putting her sister in the oven and telling her we were going to feeed her to the whole apartment complex if she didn't behave, piercing random parts on our bodies, window shopping for hours on end, goingto the arcade to play old school video games and spend all our $ (which explains why we never had food) haha.

I seriously miss her/jr high more than anything.
I hope she's doing well in Texas. Cheers, for all the years I have known, loved, and miss you

No comments:

Post a Comment