Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Hengilas.

(Y)(M)(Y)(M)(Y)(M)\\

(303030303030303030303030)

YMYM.


Can never sleep anymore, it is so hot. But I have the fan on me, so I am kind of cold. Drunk, but I try not to be. I can't help it anymore though.

Can you please not contact me anymore? I'm doing my best here in getting over the false fabrications of what never was, you arent helping. I fight the urge everyday, but somehow manage to break it. God has yet to hand me the power in making me stronger.
San Diego has been good to me, although, has not yet rid my mind of what used to be.


Doing everything in my power to release the toxins called you, and doing everything in my power to fight the urge to to plunge back into it. Drunk here with the toxins of fabrication and alcohol. I am really getting over this feeling. I am getting over knowing nothing I think about is worth the while. Nothing I think about is ever real. Nothing I think about ever really was. But I suppose it is all in a live and learn lesson.

And soon, mark my words, soon, I will.

everything is going so well in my life. I have met the most amazing people these past few days. I have the most amazing best friend that always looks out for me. I have the most amazing mother who would do anything for me.

I AM GOING TO MARRY VDA.
geeze.

I think I should go to sleep cuz my soul sister and best friends are starring at me like I am a crazy woman. They are entertaining each other and I want to be part of the mix. i am so tired of blogging about this and giving you my beautiful words

Time to focus on lh and va.

NIGHT

No comments:

Post a Comment