Saturday, July 17, 2010

The tiny iceberg

tonight.,

tonight i thought it was the end. the end of the road. the end of my destination. that end where you know everything you have ever known was pointless in knowing... and it all just cam crashing down.

it was 8 months. 8 months deep
or 8 months not deep enough
all i know is i have a curse with that number, that 8 number, fuck you8.

all.everything.everything i have ever cared for,admired,cherished.ended,started,or had something to do with.

no.
im writting this for you. but not you, because you were so long ago. and you know that no matter what, ill always have a thriving heart for you

..but YOU,
because as mentioned before., well you get it,

LISTEN TO: BOSTON - AUGUSTUNA

i found an angel tied up in the bathroom at a resturaunt. i was about to untie her. you stopped me. you asked me..."ask her if she wants to be untied." she smiled and told me she was fine. as we walked out, you told me you can no aruge with angels. they do what they want. even if they have fallen... and you have got to respect them for that.

ausgust., 8 8 8 8 888888 8888 888 8 8 8 8 8 8 06 88 00 006 8 0 6 88 00 00 6

you dont know me and you dont even care
you dont know me and you dont wear my chains'


im going to boston
i think ill start a new life
i think il start over
no one knows myname
ill get out of california


ill get a lover.
i swear i willl.


soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo heartbroken. i hope to god no one sees this. you are not meant to read this. you are not meant to see this.. so please stop if you are. you you you you . you know my name but you dont know me. please just stop . please


i am down the street from my former best friends house
i took the most dangerous ride of my life 20 minutes ago
i can say i seen the lights. but im scared to. i am scared to admit i was that close

you do this to me. you know that?
how the fuck do i rid you of my mind? i cant.. i FUCKING cant. you are a virus.. you are fucking MEANT to be there.

GOD.
please help me here please i dont want to feel this.
you know i am miserable.
yuo know what i want
you know DAMN well.
is this what i need?? is this healthy?? of course not.

hello? are you listening to me still? it seems to me that everyone has tuned me out

i dont care. no, i dont! so long as he cares, i dont care who else cares; because all i want is you

i know god i know i know and i apologize deeply.
but how do i stop this??


how do i stop the tears
how the fuck do i stop this pain,
and can you please stop the nightmares and the hurt

ill do anything.
ill even give you my life.

anything..

i want you'
him
us
back.

now

ghfjdsk

No comments:

Post a Comment