Friday, August 6, 2010

Did I say something way too honest?

Here's to everything - coming down to nothing.
Here's to silence - it cuts me to the core.

I love summer days like today. Just relaxing in my backyard with betty, without a care in the world. Just enjoying this beautiful weather. Life is so great right now, everything is so good. I am genuinley happy. I thought it being the 8th month of the year id be really blue, but I am actually feeling great.

Thank God.

Time really does heal everything. It took longer than I had anticipated, but everything is better. And I could not be any more greatful.



(I'm watching my dog trip out on fly's buzzing around her, she keeps trying to catch them. Oh my little froggy doggy (::)

Blepbleppp. I am cleaning up so well. I am seeing in me now the things you swore you saw yourself.

That is all

1 comment:

  1. Hey, the rest of your blog is so unlike the story of mine you've posted here ( http://perpetuousdess.blogspot.com/2010/01/full-script.html), I have to admit I'm wondering why you posted it. (I just wished you hadn't posted the whole thing in italics)

    ReplyDelete